When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
You can visit this site and find out about our products and services without giving us any information about you.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. Keeping customer information secures, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for us at www.medsmith.coHere then, is our promise to our customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customer, who includes advising our customers about our products, services, and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization, unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will not use or share – internally or externally – personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than as disclosed to the customer when the information is collected, or to which the customer consents.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise.
The security technology we use
We use state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from unauthorized third parties. Currently www.medsmith.couses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect your data and secure your transactions. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address as it is transmitted over the Internet.
What information we collect and how we use it
- When you purchase products from us, we need to know your name, e-mail address, ship-to address, phone number, and billing addresses. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new www.onyxgroup.net services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather prefer not to receive this information you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
www.medsmith.cowill contact you by e-mail when you register, to respond to any questions you may send us via email, or if there is a problem with your order. (If there is a problem and we are not able to contact you by email, we may contact you by telephone).
If you are interested, we can also send you e-mail communications to provide information which we think you will find useful, including announcements about new products and services from www.medsmith.co, as well as communications on behalf of third-party companies who offer products and services we think would be of value to you. It is our policy to send such e-mail only to customers who explicitly give us permission do so.